Saturday, May 30, 2009

Being Critical

Awhile ago I thought it would be fun, and funny, to try doing my own review series. I only ever did one episode though. I reviewed this horrible anime I had on DVD. I owned a lot of bad DVDs at the time and I thought I would review them before I got rid of them. I only had time to do this one and now that I live with my girlfriend it's hard to kick her out of the room just to do it or find time when she isn't home. I shot this with a digital camera. I have a DVX100B now so if I ever do decide to do more they will be higher quality.

The intro is beyond ridiculous. I just basically took as many over the top scenes I could think of at the time, about 5 AM, and put them in there. The song I got from a friend and I found it very fitting.

This angered some anime fans, and I don't blame them I basically say anime is garbage, but it's all in good fun. I don't really hate all anime, just most of it.

Part 1


Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment