Thursday, July 16, 2009

Gas

Without a second thought every time I fart, I laugh. However last night that wasn't the case. All the times I farted combined into one giant ball of gas. I felt like I was going to explode. At first it was funny, it smelled bad and I got some funny reactions out of Daniel and Tiffany. Though after about a half hour of horrid smells the pain started. I got up and ran into the bathroom. I sat on the toilet trying to fart out whatever was in me. I kept farting for a good half hour. Then I got tired of sitting on a cold toilet and moved to a bathtub.

I filled it with hot water and sat down. After awhile I was laying on my side. I just kept rubbing my stomach as Daniel instructed. If I wasn't in pain the farts would be funny, they were in the water and making huge bubbles. I kept trying to stand but it hurt to much. Finally I just said forget it and I got to the point where I didn't feel like I was going to burst. It was then I stood up and took a shower. After that I sat on the couch for awhile and then went to bed. I had taken some Gas X when the whole thing started and I assume it worked late into the night to get rid of all this built up gas.

I can still feel it brewing inside me. I hope it doesn't happen again. It was completely random when it did, no idea what set it off. I know one thing though, I won't laugh at a fart again for at least a day and I'm probably gonna be eating salads for dinner from here on out.

1 comment: