Saturday, July 18, 2009

Living Arrangments

No I'm not moving out. I just finished refurnishing my living room. Actually the correct term would be furnishing, there was literally nothing in there before. I went out one weekend and bought two side tables, a coffee table, a futon, a TV stand, a 42 inch LG HDTV, and a bluray player. Then I bought a bunch of poster frames and my roommates and I began filling them with 27X40 movie posters.

So far we have Gran Torino, Dirty Harry, Iron-man, Ninja Turtles 2, Children Of Men, and Rescue Me. On the way are Rodger Rabbit(The girlfriend), Hellboy 2, and lastly Dark Knight. Amazon decided to mangle the first DK poster they sent me so I had to call them up and get a replacement. By the time all is said and done the place will look pretty spiffy. I'll be sure to post pictures.

This is part of what I've been up to. The rest is homework. I also saw some movies. Busy busy busy.

I have a new idea I've been trying to bring to fruition. If anything comes of it I'll be sure to post about it here first.

1 comment:

  1. haha I like how you had to make sure everyone knows that I am the one who wanted the RR poster. I do love our new living and ALL the posters picked ;)

    ReplyDelete