Thursday, June 4, 2009

Stop Motion Maddness

Back a long while ago I thought it'd be fun to do a stop motion film. It was short and Robbie and me made it with Star Wars action figures I had laying around. We took around 250 pictures I believe it was all together. It wasn't hard to construct just time consuming getting all the frames. During the dance scene I moved everyone and Robbie focused on making Boss Nass break dance haha


A little later we decided to try it with Legos. So while at Robbie's house we pulled out all his Legos and went to town. I stuck a octopus Lego on a guys head and called him Cthulhu. From there our movie was born. It made no sense but it was the best Lego shark attack ever.


Lastly a friend of ours came over, Tony, and wanted to try making a video in stop motion. We used Spider-man and Star Wars figures. It makes no sense but whatever it was more practice then anything. Nothing we made made a lot of sense anyways.
Spider Warz


Next time I'll post the Banana video.

No comments:

Post a Comment