Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Winning

Have you ever shut someone up? Ever shut someone up whose super nit picky? Well today I accomplished that. I turned in my final project early for extra credit in motion graphics. Now while I didn't entirely shut the teacher up I watched him for but even a few moments try to think of something to say about it, but only 3 things came out. Two were fixes I made in less then a few minutes. The other is the lack of music, which I thought was an issue myself.

He obviously didn't grasp the humor behind it, I mean yeah he laughed, but I don' think he really got it. Every question he asked I had a smart ass literal answer to. One was "So he can fly?" I said "Yeah he shoots laser beams too just like the song says."

I'm almost done with it. In the event I can get music to actually work you can see a version like that, but if not then you will see what I have. I think it's pretty close to perfect.

1 comment:

  1. I was really happy it went over so well.
    You do have incredible ability argue with someone even without speaking HAHA

    ReplyDelete